Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

PAWNIX Noise-Canceling Headset Helps Dogs with Thunder and Fireworks

Because some dogs can’t bear the sound of thunder or fireworks (they don’t seem to mind fingernails on a chalkboard, though), Pawnix has created a line of noise-canceling headsets for canines. Available in five different sizes and four colors, the headsets attach to a dog’s collar via Velcro to reduce noise by up to 30 decibels. That’s cool; it’s not like my dogs listen to me anyways.

In addition to providing the comfort of a hug around the head and the headset’s natural sound-dampening, the device can also be paired with a smartphone to play calming sounds for your dog. What the best calming sounds for a dog are, I have no clue. Probably not cats or the mailman, though.

Whatever helps calm and prevent anxiety in our furry friends, I’m all for it. Although I have three dogs now, they all seem less afraid of thunderstorms than I am. Maybe I’m the one who needs the noise-canceling headset. And a treat. I could definitely use a treat.

[via DudeIWantThat]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires