Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Disassembled Game Boy Wall Art Displays

Carefully disassembled and added to an informational background highlighting each part, the GRID Studio Game Boy is a piece of gaming history you can hang on the wall. You can’t play the Game Boy, but you can admire it hanging on the wall on your way for a late-night snack. In my case, usually a banana covered with peanut butter.

Initially unveiled in 1989, the Game Boy handheld console holds a special place in many people’s hearts, including mine. I remember linking two Game Boys together with the included cord and playing Tetris against my brother. I would get so angry when I lost that I’d try to attack him with the cord.

The display measures 13″ x 13″ x 1.8″ and makes the perfect gift for the vintage gamer in your life. Don’t have a vintage gamer in your life? Send one to me. However, GRID Studio warns that for every 100 units sold, the price will increase by $10 because vintage Game Boy prices are rising, presumably because some company keeps buying them all up to make wall displays.

[via TheAwesomer]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires