Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Building a Portable Expandable Battle Axe

The team at Hacksmith Industries constructed a unique battle axe that can be carried around in the form of a small pool cue-style case. When swung, the battle axe expands from its business end, revealing two blades of destruction. Awesome, now I just need an expanding shield, and I’ll be ready to hit the battlefield at a moment’s notice.

The team first reverse-engineered an existing single-bladed switch axe to see how it operates, then used those principles to develop the expanding battle axe. The first version they made leaves something to be desired (it breaks on the first attempted brick break), but the second iteration is a much more solid unit. One I wouldn’t mind having in my own arsenal. But does it have to be won in combat, Darksaber style?

Obviously, all I want for my next birthday is this thing and a pallet of watermelons. Best birthday ever! I mean, provided it doesn’t end with a trip to the hospital. It probably will, though. Maybe even two if it’s anything like last year’s birthday.

[via GeeksAreSexy]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires