Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

3D Animals Breaking Through The Car Window Decals

Because car decals are the most genuine expression of the owner’s personality, Etsy shop AndreValoisShop is selling these window decals that make it appear as if an animal is breaking through the glass of your back window. Available in a bunch of different dog and cat breeds, there are also a number of other animals available for those with even wilder personalities.

The decals sell for around $19 each, measure approximately 12″ x 12″, and most are available in eight to ten different poses, so you can present just the right angle of that Irish Wolfhound smashing out your back window. Are they going to cause accidents? Ha, like people ever pay attention to the cars around them anyways!

Me? I’m going to start a whole collection of these animals on the back of my car like those stick-figure families. So many I probably won’t even be able to see out the rear window anymore when I’m backing up. Not that I can use the rearview mirror anyways, on account of all the fuzzy dice. I have so many I bet it’s some sort of hazardous record.

[via DudeIWantThat]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires