Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Star Wars Crochet Kit: Crafty Jedis

Because who hasn’t dreamed of crocheting their own little Jedi army to take on the Empire, AlwaysFits is selling this Star Wars Crochet Kit. The kit includes everything you need to make your own Yoda and R2-D2, along with instructions to make more characters; you’ll just need to buy the yarn and eyeballs. Oh – and learn how to crochet.

I’ve tried crocheting before, and I just don’t think I have the patience for it. Or the hand-eye coordination. I’ve got the feeling no matter what character I tried making, they would all just wind up looking like Jabba the Hutts. And not a realistic Jabba the Hutt either, the kind a kid might draw.

Those instructions look like some sort of secret coded message to decipher. What are you trying to tell me, crochet book? Is Obi-Wan our only hope?! Or that it’s better to just give up now before I disappoint myself again? Because I’m pretty sure it’s the latter.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires