Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Whack-It: A Handle-less Hammer for Hard to Reach Nails

Because nails often need to be driven in hard-to-reach places at inopportune angles, the Whack-It makes it possible thanks to its compact, handle-less design. Made of solid brass, the Whack-It is available in two sizes (1.5″ x .75″ small and 2″ x 1″ large) and is capable of whacking whatever, whenever.

Currently an already-funded Kickstarter project, small Whack-Its cost $22 and large ones $32, with a combo available for $54. That’s a savings of $0 – what a steal! I just bought a whole bunch of them for stocking stuffers this holiday season. I imagine they’ll be perfect for cracking nuts or threatening a relative that starts talking politics at Christmas dinner.

You can either use your own striking force to hit things by swinging the Whack-It or smacking the back of it with something else (I’m thinking a hammer). My wife just suggested I buy one to knock some sense into myself. I think she was kidding. I take that back; I don’t actually think she was kidding; I only hope she was kidding.

[via DudeIWantThat]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires