Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Finally, A Resin 3D Printer That Looks Like an Astronaut Helmet

Been holding out on buying a resin 3D printer because all the available options just don’t look enough like an astronaut helmet for you? Well, it’s finally time to pull the trigger on that space blaster of yours, because the AstroFab Resin 3D printer is a dead-ringer for a traditional NASA-style astronaut helmet. I’m going to print myself a pair of moon boots to match!

The $299 AstroFab features a 2.8″ touchscreen and is capable of producing 3D resin prints up to 5.1” x 3.1” x 6.5”, with a layer resolution of around 10 microns. That’s respectable. Me? Apparently, I’m not that respectable, because my wife always hires an actor to play me whenever she attends family gatherings.

Obviously, the real selling point here is the colored visor. Plus they come in four different shades – blue, green, orange, and yellow. According to AstroFab, “Each AstroFab comes with a color of your choice and other colors can be purchased separately. Why not collect all 4 colors for different spaces!” Yes, why NOT collect all 4 colors for different spaces? I mean, besides the obvious reason. That reason is that you only need one. I mean they’re not Pokémon, you don’t have to catch ’em all (I bought two of each color but no printer).

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires