Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Jeans with One Giant Pocket in the Rear

Invented by self-proclaimed mad scientist Matty Benedetto of Unnecessary Inventions, One Butt Jeans are a pair of denim jeans with one giant pocket stretching across the rear. That way, you can carry much larger items than with traditional rear jean pockets—things like a whole six-pack of soda or a laptop. And I’m pretty sure I speak for everyone here when I say where have these been all my life?

In the accompanying video, Matty mentions that the jeans are perfect for construction workers to load up all their tools. Just be careful sitting down! Or trying to walk without your pants falling down. Definitely wear a strong belt.

Admittedly, not the worst idea. But certainly not the best idea either. If I’m being completely honest, it definitely leans more towards a bad idea than a good idea. And I’m not just saying that because I didn’t think of it first, I’m only mostly saying that because I didn’t think of it first.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires