Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Alien Butler Pedestal Table: Roswell, Another Drink Please

Because who hasn’t dreamed of employing an alien butler, manufacturer of over-the-top home and garden decor Design Toscano has created the Roswell the Alien Butler Pedestal Table. It’s a small $109 pedestal table in the shape of an alien, perfect for holding your out-of-this-world cocktail while reading a book on alien conspiracy theories. They are among us.

The table measures 10.5″ wide, 6″ deep, and 26″ tall, and weighs a modest 7-pounds, making it easy to pick up and carry around the house with you, so you always have a table at your disposal. Of course, you should probably have your actual butler do the carrying for you. I mean you do have a butler, don’t you? I know my wife does (SPOILER: it’s me!).

This table is perfect for the person who feels their home has been missing that certain… how do I put it… naked bony alien butt. You know they say if you make it, somebody will buy it, and I just bought one for every room in the house. It’s an alien butler invasion!

[via DudeIWantThat]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires