Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Giant Tarantula Plush Pillows: Arachnophobes Beware

Crafted and sold by the very appropriately named Etsy shop LifelikeSpiderArt, these extra-large Spider Sleeping Plushes are just the thing to add a bit of ‘what in the hell?’ to your bedroom. Obviously, they’re the perfect pillows for letting a lover know they may be killed and eaten before sunrise.

The black plush spiders measure approximately 60″ and the white ones 75″. They’re all are covered in faux fur, so you don’t have to stay up at night worrying that any actual tarantulas were harmed in their production. The legs feature flexible wire-frame paws for posing so you and your spider can sleep in just the right position at night. They also cost $860 – $980, leading me to believe I may just be better off taking my chances buying a giant spiderling from Hagrid.

I’m going to buy several and pose them in various stages of attack around the bedroom. How cool will that be?! According to my wife not very, and I can already imagine her making up the bed in the guest room to sleep in from now on.

[via DudeIWantThat]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires