Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Time-Lapse of Pokémon Drone Light Show: Droney, I Choose You!

The 2023 Pokémon World Championships in Yokohama, Japan, featured a Pokémon character drone light show. The show included numerous pocket monsters from the franchise, which rotated in the sky in a real feast for the senses. Okay, maybe just sight.

What a treat. Since the video by ZoëTwoDots is a time-lapse, you can experience the whole show in just 28 seconds instead of having to stand around for 11 minutes like the people who were actually there. Suckers! I really do wish I’d been there, though. I need to get out of the house more. What day of the week is it, anyway?

Which is your favorite Pokémon? Mine’s Caterpie. Sure, it can hardly learn any moves, has terrible stats, and is weak to most common attacks, but I see a lot of myself in it. Mostly just being so cute, though, the rest is totally the opposite.

Oh, and here’s the complete show (including dancing Pikachus) at normal speed if you have 11 minutes to spare:

[via GoNintendo]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires