Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Kool-Aid Drink Pouches Upcycled Into Wallets: Oh Yeah!

These handcrafted wallets by Etsy shop ThaliasCrafts are made from the emptied (and washed) plastic pouches from Kool-Aid drinks. I’ve always been more of a Capri-Sun man myself but to each their own. Available in a variety of different flavors, each wallet features a velcro closure, two zipper pockets, as well as plenty of slots for your cards and money. Me? I don’t have any money, but I do still have my old Blockbuster card.

I’m all about reducing, reusing, and recycling. Any time you can upcycle some would-be trash, I’m all for it. Plus, these have a nice nostalgic feel to them. They do not have RFID blocking protection though, so it’s probably best to wrap it in an extra layer of aluminum foil just to be safe. Your hat too.

Since we’re already on the subject of money and wallets, can I borrow $5? I’m feeling lucky, and I want to buy a Lotto scratcher. I’ll pay you back if I win. Only if I win big, though, anything under $100 is all mine.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires