Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Artist Creates Even Creepier Models of the Teletubbies

Because the Teletubbies weren’t already creepy enough, artist Adam of the YouTube channel North of the Border took it upon himself to model four even creepier versions of the characters, complete with terrifyingly toothed mouths in their chests. Honestly, I’m not even sure what I’m looking at, but I do know that I don’t like it.

Teletubbies Po and Laa-Laa were made to appear as if they’re wearing skin faces on top of their faces, while Dipsy’s face is a skull, and Winky’s character is Gollum inspired. Adam provides a humorous commentary about the figures and sculpting process as he’s making them, which I found equally disturbing. It’s always unsettling to hear just what’s going on inside a crazy person’s head.

These are definitely not the sorts of figures you want on display anywhere near your bed when you’re trying to fall asleep at night. I wouldn’t even want them in the house. As a matter of fact, just knowing they exist is probably going to keep me up at night. Why, Adam? Why did you do this to me?

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires