Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Video Game Controller Baby Teethers: Level Up Those Baby Teeth

Inspired by various generations of Nintendo, Xbox, and PlayStation video game controllers, these baby teethers from BabyGlitch are perfect for teaching your young child to start gaming early. Or to chew on your real video game controllers, it really could go either way.

The food-grade silicone teethers are available in SNES, N64, GameCube, Genesis, and the latest Xbox and PlayStation controllers in a variety of colors. They even have movable joysticks and pressable buttons. They’re sold individually for $20 or in multiple packs at a discount. And trust me – it never hurts to have extra teethers, especially when your baby keeps getting them stuck under the sofa. Things live under there. Hairy things.

When I was growing up, I didn’t even have any teethers; my parents just let me chew on anything I could fit in my mouth. Which, more often than not, were the dog’s rawhide bones. Those were different times. It really was like the wild west of raising children.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires