Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

New Zealand Mints 3oz Death Star Silver Coins: Thats No Currency!

These Death Star and Death Star II silver coins from the New Zealand Mint are perfect for the Star Wars-loving numismatist (coin collector) in your life. Don’t have a Star Wars-loving numismatist in your life? I’m right here! Just drop me a line, and I’ll shoot you my PO box number so you can send me one.

Available in completed Death Star I and still-under-construction Death Star II varieties, the 3-ounce silver coins measure 60mm in diameter, and each being produced in a limited edition of 3,000 (with its unique mint number printed on the coin). They’re both $10 denominations but cost $300 apiece, so I really can’t recommend using one to buy candy at a gas station.

I wonder just how many galactic credits one of these is worth. Or how much Beskar you could trade one for. My guess is not much. The Jawas might be willing to trade you a broken (and probably stolen) droid for one, though, so at least there’s that.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires