Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Gearshift Hoodies Help Warm Up Your Transmission

Sure to be this spring’s must-have car fashion accessory (don’t quote me on that), these handmade fleece gearshift hoodies from Etsy shop ShotStarPro make it appear your shift lever wants to prevent a cold start in style.  Available in seven colors (black, grey, white, pink, red, orange, and blue), the hoodies are one-size-fits-most automatic and manual gearshift knobs (save the manuals!) up to 4″ to 5″ tall and up to 3″ wide.

Have a larger gearshift knob? You’re just going to have to knit a sweater for it on your own. If these aren’t featured in the new Fast & Furious movie, I’m going to be sorely disappointed.

Am I going to get my car a gearshift hoodie for its next birthday? Maybe, but first, I’d have to find my gearshift knob, which, last I saw it, was rolling under the passenger seat after it came off during some particularly spirited shifting.

[via DudeIWantThat]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires