Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

VOXART Buildable Voxel Art: Like Minecraft In Real Life

Because there can never be enough new ways to create, VOXART is a building toy that consists of 16 different colors of Clixel “tiles” that can be combined to form colored cubes. Each tile makes one side of a cube, so it takes six tiles to make a cube, then you use those cube shapes (or partial cubes) to make, well, whatever you want! Your imagination is your only limitation.

VOXART will be available in two different styles of sets: Collections, with specific colors chosen to make specific objects (e.g., animal masks), or Freestyle, with equal numbers of all colors in multiples of 100. What are you going to make? I’m going to recreate the house I built in Minecraft, then live in it! God willing, a Creeper won’t blow this one up.

I like how simple the idea of building with individual voxels is. I’ve found that speaking from personal experience, simple is best. It’s when things get complicated that I really start to fail. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure I’ll find a way to screw up my VOXART too, but it’s nice to even briefly think that I’ll be able to build something decent.

You can register for a pre-launch discount on the VOXART website or sign up to be notified when their Kickstarter campaign launches.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires