Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Smells Like WD-40 Cologne: Eau De Garage

Made by MSCHF, Smells like WD-40 is a cologne that smells like everyone’s favorite penetrating oil, WD-40. I love that smell. Smells like… loosened bolts. Now, if they could just combine it with the smells of cheap beer, skinned knuckles, and cursing, they’ll have captured the entirety of a typical Saturday afternoon spent in the garage.

Unfortunately for anybody interested in a bottle of the cologne, it’s already sold out, leaving me no choice but to douse myself with the real deal. Actually, I already did, albeit unintentionally (I lost the little spray straw, and that stuff goes everywhere).

Is there already an eau de motor oil? Because if not, somebody should get on that. Also: gasoline. Hands down one of my favorite smells of all time. I know jet fuel-scented candles already exist, but has anybody bothered making a gasoline cologne? My wife is an incredibly understanding woman, but I can’t help but feel she’ll draw the line at me, spritzing myself with regular unleaded.

[via DudeIWantThat]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires