Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

This Robotic Spider Lamp Is Ready to Weave Its Web of Light

Presumably inspired by my nightmares, the Mecrob Spider Table Lamp is a metal robot spider that comes in kit form. The spider features an abdomen full of fairy lights and four spotlight-style eye lights for illuminating whatever mad scientist project you’re currently working on.

The spider is powered via USB and features a 4-way dimmable switch, providing just enough light to create the ambiance you’re looking for. I can’t say a creepy robot spider lamp really fits my current interior design scheme, but if I ever turn my basement into an evil robotics lab, I now know where to find the perfect lamp for my desk.

Being a kit, you do have to build the posable spider yourself, which is constructed entirely from relatively common machine parts and requires no special tools. It does require you to be able to follow directions, though, something the IKEA couch I recently assembled reminded me I’m not very good at. Where do all these extra parts even go? And why’s it leaning so far backward?

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires