Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Lifesize ‘Pan Solo in Carbonite’ Bread Sculpture

Participating in the Downtown Benicia Main Street Scarecrow Contest, bakers Hanalee Pervan and her mother Catherine of One House Bakery in Benicia, California, created this lifesize ‘Pan Solo in Carbonite’ bread sculpture. Did it win the contest? I have no clue, but it certainly won my heart. And stomach. Now, where’s the butter and jam?

The sculpture is made entirely from dough and is currently on display in the front window of the One House Bakery but will make its way to the compost pile after Han has reached his best-by date. That’s a shame because I love stale bread. It’s like toast but without needing a toaster.

Obviously, what kind of Star Wars fan would I be if I didn’t include an “I loaf you,” “I dough,” joke in here somewhere, so consider this that joke. Now somebody bake me a Death Star cake, I’m so hungry I could eat a tauntaun.

[via BoingBoing]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires