Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Carved Wood Odin Watch: All-Father Time

Carved from bog oak by Etsy seller Nordic Forces, this wooden watch features the likeness of the all-father Odin and his watchful ravens. The watch costs around $350 and can be customized with additional engraving or other requests. That’s wonderful news, because I want the ravens to have ruby eyeballs.

As far as watches go, this one is definitely a standout. Most people go with metal watches, but not Odin here, he keeps it oldschool with bog wood. I can respect that. What I can’t respect are all the atrocities Odin committed in God of War Ragnarök, blinded by his desire for all knowledge.

This would make the perfect gift for the viking on your shopping list. Don’t have a viking on your shopping list? Then I’ll take one if you’re buying. I’ve swung an axe before. Granted I missed the tree and almost peg-legged myself like a pirate captain, but I have swung one. Skål!

[via DudeIWantThat]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires