Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Qudi LED Emotion Face Masks: Wearing Your Heart on Your Face

Have trouble expressing your emotions? I’m with you; my couples counselor says it’s something I really need to work on. And here to help is the Qudi Mask, a full face mask consisting of translucent ski-style goggles with LED eye rings and a bottom portion with 199 smart LED lights for better expressing yourself. RIGHT NOW, I’M ANGRY. Just kidding, only tired.

The $289 mask is available in black and white and is controlled via a smartphone app that allows you to choose the mode and display and LED color. In emotion mode, the mask displays the emoticon of your choice (smile, love, shocked, confused, angry, and cat — the most important emotion of all) and animates the mouth to match your speech. The emotions can also be attached to triggers (e.g., nodding yes or shaking your head no) so they can be changed without having to access your phone. That’s a good thing too because I can never find mine.

In addition to emotion mode, there are also 25+ preset animations, an equalizer mode that responds to audio, and a text mode that allows you to display any message you want. The Qudi’s battery lasts for between three and four hours of use and takes approximately 1.5 hours to fully charge. How are you going to use yours? I’m going to use mine to improve my relationship with my wife. Mostly by using the cat emoticon and pretending I’m a cat. She loves cats.

[via Man of Many]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires