Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Knitted Chicken Hats: Chick Couture

Because no chicken should have to cock-a-doodle-doo with a cold head, Etsy shop ChixStitch is selling these knitted chicken hats with ties for your fine feathered friends. They look cozy, don’t they? I don’t even own any chickens, and I’m tempted to buy a few in the event life throws me a curveball in the form of live chickens I need to mother. Hey, stranger things have happened.

Available in a variety of colors, the chicken caps are priced at a very reasonable $6.95. Granted, I’m saying that’s reasonable, but I’ve never been in the chicken hat buying market before, so I really have no frame of reference. Sounds fair enough, though. I’m going to knit a human-sized version for myself, so I can match my potential future chicken children!

Couple them with some chicken arms, and your poultry will have never looked so good! Of course, if you own more than one chicken, you are required to buy arms and hats for them all, so they don’t get jealous and… peckish.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires