Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Tesla’s Kid-Size Cyberquad ATV: For Your Mini Musk

Released just in time for Christmas (but not guaranteed for Christmas delivery), Tesla is selling a child-sized version of the Cyberquad it introduced alongside the Cybertruck’s November 2019 unveiling. You know, because why should adults get to have all the fun? Wait – I’m supposed to be having fun? Something has gone horribly wrong.

Built by Radio Flyer for Tesla, the pint-sized ATV costs $1,900 and features a full steel frame, cushioned seat, adjustable suspension with rear disk brakes, and LED light bars. Powered by a lithium-ion battery, the Cyberquad has a 15-mile range at speeds up to 10 MPH or restricted to 5 MPH if you don’t trust your kids like me. I swear, I can’t turn my back for one second without another fire getting started.

Unfortunately for anybody hoping to catch a ride on their kid’s new Cyberquad, the max weight capacity is 150 lbs., meaning my kids won’t be getting one, just like I never got the Power Wheels Jeep I always wanted growing up. Which, just for the record, wasn’t the character-building exercise my dad led me to believe it would be.

[via Engadget]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires