Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Man Loses Eye, Replaces It with a Flashlight and Colored LED Prosthetics

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. And that’s exactly what Brian Stanley did after he lost his left eye to cancer as a child. He’s since started developing different titanium cyborg eye prosthetics to replace it. He’s made a Terminator eye, as well as a variety of other, different colored and shaped light eyes. Well, I know what I’m doing if I ever lose an eye.

Brian continues experimenting with different lights and pupil shapes and even made a light-up Jack Skellington skull eyeball for Halloween. The possibilities are endless! Me? I want a cyborg laser eye powerful enough to start a fire when nobody is looking. Also, I’ll need a failsafe to prevent it from burning through my eyelid when closed.

@bsmachinist

A brief demonstration of my Titanium Cyborg Eye as a flashlight! #technology #eyes #flashlight #led #prostheticeye #prosthetics #ocularprosthetics #oneeyegang #oneeye #cyborg #cyborgeye #cyberpunk #cyberpunkedgerunners

♬ Phonky Tribu – Funk Tribu

The age of cyborgs has finally come. Now we just need some flying cars and maybe it’ll finally start to feel like the future. What a lie Back To The Future II was, am I right? I regret ever watching it. 2015 came and went and we don’t even have hoverboards yet!

@bsmachinist

Experimenting with different pupil shapes for my cyborg eyes. *Patent Pending* #eyes #iris #prostheticeye #cyborg #cyborgeye #manufacturing #engineering #ledlights #patentpending #oneeyegang #oneeye #cyberpunk #ocularprosthetics #cyberpunkedgerunners #pupil

♬ Vengeance Phonk – TREVASPURA

@bsmachinist

This year’s Halloween Eye, Jack Skellington! I hope you enjoy, I got my kicks making this one. #halloween #jackskellington #halloween2022 #nightmarebeforechristmas #eyes #prostheticeye #prosthetics #cyborgeye #cyborg #oneeye #oneeyegang #ledlights #technology #october

♬ This Is Halloween – izzy reign

@bsmachinist

Just showing off this spiffy new jacket I bought. I feel it makes me look a bit Terminator like, don’t you think? 😅 #terminator #cosplay #terminatorcosplay #terminator2 #judgementday #cyborg #cyborgeye #eyes #prostheticeye #prosthetic #oneeye #ledlights #arnoldschwarzenneger #cyberpunk

♬ Terminator – Main Theme – M.S. Art

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires