Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Star Wars Logo Light: The Empire Strikes Battery

The Star Wars logo: it’s an iconic piece of pop culture. And now you can proudly display it in your home thanks to this Star Wars Logo Light available for pre-order from Entertainment Earth ($35, shipping later this month). Sure it’s no ‘Live, Laugh, Love’ piece of wall art, but I already own enough of those already.

The 11″ wide light can be hung on your wall or displayed standing, and requires three AA batteries for operation (not included). Obviously, it’s the perfect light for transporting any room to a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

Now all I need to do is buy this and stencil the opening crawl to Star Wars: A New Hope on one of the walls of my man cave and I’ll be the envy of all my Star Wars loving friends! Step one: convince my wife to let me turn the guest bedroom into a man cave.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires