Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Super Mario Chain Chomp Coaster Keeps a Firm Bite on Your Drink

Created by 3DCults user KRAKDRAG, the Mug Chomp Self Adjusting Coaster is a 3D printable coaster inspired by the Chain Chomps from the Super Mario franchise. You just set your beverage in the middle of the trap, and the chomp automatically adjusts its bite to the size of the glass or can. That’s fun, although convincing my wife to replace all her inspirational quote coasters with these might be an uphill battle.

You can download the file at 3Dcults for $1.80 to print one (or more) yourself, which I plan on doing. I’ll just need to buy a 3D printer first, though, because the last time I tried outputting a 3D design with my inkjet printer, I was sorely disappointed with the result.

I couldn’t find a video of the Chain Chomp coaster in action, but here’s footage of a bear trap coaster based on the same mechanism:

Does having a Chain Chomp coaster that bites your beverage container offer any advantages over a regular coaster? Of course, it does, and that’s looking infinitely cooler, which is the number one advantage of anything, as far as I’m concerned

[via The Awesomer]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires