Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

The Thirsty Goose: A Portable Men’s Urinal Shaped Like a Goose

You know what the problem is with portable men’s urinals? They look like portable men’s urinals. And here to help add some whimsy to that market comes the Thirsty Goose Men’s Bedside Urinal, a portable men’s urinal in the shape of a goose, complete with a gold electroplated beak. Well, it’s finally happened: I’ve officially seen it all.

The $50 waterfowl (fowl-water?) includes a glow-in-the-dark necklace for being able to locate in low light, a leak and odor-proof seal, and a wide mouth for accommodating your member. I can honestly say I’ve gone my entire life so far, having never peed in a goose’s mouth, and I’m not quite sure I want to start now.


Am I going to leave a Thirsty Goose on my coffee table, waiting for a guest to pick it up and ask what it is? Yes. What’s the point of owning one if you don’t? I mean, besides not peeing on the floor next to the bed in the middle of the night because you can’t make it to the bathroom.

[via DudeIWantThat]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires