Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

These Silver Ruby Pirate Skull Cufflinks are a Real Treasure

Because what pirate captain’s wardrobe is complete without a pair of skull cufflinks, jeweler Deakin Francis has created these sterling silver and ruby ones. Each skull is wearing a red bandana, and its mouth is hinged, revealing its ruby eyes when it’s opened. Yaaaaaar!

The cufflinks are priced at £475 (~$600), so they will require a fair amount of plundering to afford. Just remember where you buried the treasure and draw a detailed map. None of this dotted line through the mountains and jungle to an X marks the spot that only works in movies. Trust me; I still can’t find the mason jar I buried in the woods behind my house. Or remember what was in it.

Do I want a pair? Of course, I want a pair; it’s just the whole $600 thing that’s getting in the way. Sure, a real pirate would probably just steal them, but if there’s one thing I’ve learned about myself, it’s that I’m far from a real pirate. Or ninja. I’m a heck of a couch potato, though.

@edinburghreviews

How cool are these skull cufflinks! You can get them from Craig Banks on Thistle Street. #cufflinks #tailor #tailoring

♬ original sound – Edinburgh Reviews

[via GeekNative]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires