Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Artist Creates Crocheted Windows Icons: Digital Analog

Crochet artist Nicole Nikolich of lace_in_the_moon handmade these old school Windows icons for the perfect touch of crafty nostalgia. Nicole also made a hefty 8-pound throw blanket with the Windows 11 home screen on one side and a Windows 95 desktop screen on the other, which consists of 104,800 stitches. Dang, that’s a lot of stitches! Even more, then I got the time I fell out of a tree.

They sure don’t make them like Windows 95 anymore, do they? I miss that OS. And Windows 98 and NT. Fond memories. Mostly playing Counter-Strike and downloading music in college. Now I only associate computers with work, which isn’t nearly as fond a memory. Computers used to be fun!

Sure, my current operating system doesn’t blue screen of death as often as it did with Windows 95, but that was part of the excitement of computing! Is my computer going to crash and lose all my work, sending me into a blind rage?

Maybe! Plus, now it’s harder to blame my lack of work productivity on OS crashes. Especially four times a week. I think my boss is starting to catch on to me.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires