Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Giant Letter and Number Ice Cube Molds: Frozen Words

Because who hasn’t dreamed of sipping a cocktail with their initial floating in it, Etsy shop HonestIce sells ice molds of all the letters in the English alphabet. Plus numbers 1 – 9, AND the omega symbol! Sure, I’m going to have to make a lot of drinks to spell my whole name, but by the time I’m finished drinking half of them, I probably won’t even remember how to spell the rest of my name anyways.

The food-grade silicone molds make letters that measure approximately 2.5″ diagonally, designed to fit in standard 3″ cocktail glasses. The letters all have a depth of 2″ and are available as single letter molds or double molds to produce two of the same letter. It’s a real shame my parents didn’t take this into consideration before naming me.

I’m going to surprise my wife by making her favorite cocktail one Friday evening with her initial in it! Now I just need to remember what her favorite cocktail is. Also, to remember that, despite the fact I’ve been calling her honey for years now, that’s not her real name.

[via DudeIWantThat]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires