Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

This Combat Robot NES with Spinning Saw Blade Is One Killer Console

Combining his passions for both competitive combat robotics and video games, Australian maker of things Electrosync built the NEStroyer, a radio-controlled combat robot NES. The killer console features a spinning saw blade in the cartridge compartment, as well as a laser pointer replacing the power light and intimidating red lighting. I would not try to blow on its cartridges, that’s for sure.

Will this spawn a new genre of combat robot fights designed specifically around gaming consoles? I doubt it. I’m still going to build a SEGA Genesis with a snare net and flame throwers though, just in case.

Now I’m half afraid to open the cartridge door of my own NES for fear there might be a saw blade hiding back there waiting to take off my fingers. And I need those fingers for playing video games! Of course, how can I play video games if I don’t put a cartridge in the console? It’s a real Catch-22! At least until I have a friend come over and do it for me.

[via Kotaku]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires