Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Take a Bite Out of This Giant 1.25 Pound Gummy Watermelon Slice

Because you can never have too many ants at a picnic, this Gummy Watermelon Slice from Vat19 is a solid 1.25 pounds of coagulated corn syrup and gelatin. Yum! The slice measures approximately 10″ x 5″ x 1.5″ and features watermelon-flavored flesh, grape-flavored seeds, and a green apple-flavored rind. Bet you can’t eat just one!

The entire slice packs an impressive 1,680 calories, which, at least for me, means it would make a great snack before dinner. My wife will complain it’s going to ruin my appetite, but I’ll show her by having second servings of everything AND double desserts. If only I were half as good at anything else as I am at eating. It’s one of the few things in life I take seriously.

But will the seeds make a watermelon grow inside my tummy? I remember legitimately being concerned about that as a kid. Now I just look back and laugh about how foolish I was. Don’t get me wrong; I’m still foolish now; it’s just a whole lot harder to laugh about.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires