Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

United States Bookshelf with Individual State Shelves

Crafted by Redditor smittynumberone, this giant bookshelf is shaped just like the United States, with the majority of states each getting its own state-shaped shelf. Sorry Maryland and New England! Now all you need to do is fill the shelves with travel books related to each state, and this project will have reached its logical conclusion.

Fingers crossed, he makes a world map bookshelf next. I would happily display either in my home. Honestly, any bookshelf is better than my current one, which is less a shelf and more just piles of books everywhere. And by books, I obviously mean comic books. You know, REAL literature.

I can’t even imagine making all the angled pieces for the states. This must have taken some serious time. Something I don’t have nearly enough of. And not just because I get up after noon and go to bed before 8 PM, but I need as much beauty sleep as I can get just to be presentable.

[via Reddit]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires