Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Minecraft x Crocs: Pixelated Footwear

Because it’s important that your footwear expresses your video game fandom (wait, what?), Crocs has teamed up with Minecraft to produce a collection inspired by the game. Releasing February 16th, the collection includes five different styles: adult-sized classic clog, elevated clog, and slide, and kid’s size classic and elevated clog. I’m going to buy them all, and I don’t even have kids.

Purchasers of the footwear will also receive redemption codes to access the footwear in-game. A real selling point if you want your video game character’s outfit to match your own in real life. Which, I think we can all agree, is an absolute must.

And as if Minecraft-themed clogs weren’t already tacky stylish enough, five- and 13-packs of Jibbitz accessories will be available for sale so you can appropriately customize your Minecraft clogs. Just don’t go thinking you’re going to be able to customize them into anything suitable for a wedding. I learned that the hard way (my sister-in-law cropped my feet out of most of the photos).

[via Polygon]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires