Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Limited Edition Xbox Oreos: Push Button to Eat

Video gaming and Oreos: they’re a match made in heaven. Oreos make a great video game snack because they don’t leave your fingers all dusty as chips do. Trust me; I have an almost entirely orange PS5 controller. Well, now Microsoft has teamed up with Nabisco to produce limited edition Oreos featuring cookies printed with the Xbox logo and controller buttons. That’s… something.

The cookies, which will only be available in European countries because the U.S. already has more than enough Oreos, will be scannable, and gamers can unlock in-game prizes by cracking exclusive cookie combinations inspired by the video game cheat codes of yesteryear. Prizes include armor packs and vehicle skins for Forza Horizon 5, Sea of Thieves, and Halo Infinite, and grand prizes of custom Oreo hardware, Xbox consoles, Game Pass Ultimate memberships, and a family vacation. That’s cool, but I really just want the cookies.

Am I going to fly to Europe just to get some Xbox Oreos? Of course, I am. Then travel back to the states with a suitcase full and sell them on eBay! I figure if I charge around $20 a package, it should cover about half the cost of my flight alone. It’s a no-brainer! As in, I really didn’t think this through.

[via Xbox News]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires