Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Jawa Sandcrawler Tiki Punch Bowl Is Mos Eisley Cantina Ready

Crafted in the shape of a Jawa Sandcrawler, this massive 64-oz tiki punch bowl from Geeki Tikis is just the vessel to get the Mos Eisley cantina rockin’. Available from Toynk, the set also includes a 2-oz Jawa mini mug for individual sipping and is sure to be a hit at your next Star Wars-themed tiki party. I mean, you do throw Star Wars-themed tiki parties, don’t you?

Is this Sandcrawler not your cup of tea Mai Tai? No worries, there’s also this 64-oz landspeeder tiki punch bowl with mini-muglets of Luke Skywalker and R2-D2. Or buy both bowls! You can never have too many tiki mugs; that’s my motto that my wife disagrees with.

I vaguely remember the last time I ordered a punch bowl at a tiki bar– I think it was on fire. I can’t remember if it was supposed to be or not, but my shirt sleeve definitely wasn’t supposed to be. That was my favorite tiki shirt too! My only tiki shirt, actually.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires