Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Gaming on the World’s Smallest HD Monitor

Presumably, in an attempt to push the envelope in squinting, YouTuber Mr. Volt decided to find out if he could game on the world’s smallest HD monitor, a minuscule 0.7″ diagonal display that still manages to deliver 1920 x 1080p resolution. Wow, my eyes hurt just thinking about it. I should probably lie down.

Because what video gaming test would be complete without playing Doom, Mr. Volt fires up Doom Eternal for some gameplay footage on the tiny display, somehow managing to actually play without a giant magnifying glass between him and the monitor.

I remember when I was a kid, we used to sit with our noses practically against the glass of our old CRT television playing Nintendo, so I guess this is just the natural progression of things. Granted, my vision is complete garbage now, and the words on this screen are just a blur, but thank goodness I took a touch-typing course in high school.

[via TechEBlog]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires