Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

The Exorcist Puking Regan Bottle Pourer: For Demonic Drinks

Inspired by the scene from The Exorcist that kept me up countless nights when I was a child because I watched the movie entirely too young at a sleepover, this pewter bottle pourer features the likeness of Regan MacNeil projectile vomiting. The $45 pourer is handmade and sold by Crimson Hands FX on Etsy and fits most liquor bottles. Thankfully for the wives of husbands like me, it does not fit baby bottles.

Obviously, this is a must-have for any serious Halloween-themed party. I mean, if you’re not decorating all the way down to the bottle pourers, do you even take the holiday seriously?

Fun fact: did you know in the scene from the movie Regan was originally supposed to puke on Father Karras’s chest, but the tubing carrying the fake vomit misfired, hitting him in the face instead? His look of surprise and disgust was real. And, honestly, I’m still not convinced Regan’s demonic possession wasn’t real, either.

[via DudeIWantThat]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires