Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Lay’s Potato Chips Creates Finger-Washing Machine to Clean Oily Fingers

Potato chip giant Lay’s has created the Finger Washer, a tiny USB-C chargeable device that cleans your fingers after eating chips to keep them oil free. I like how it looks like a little washing machine; that was a nice touch. Me? I never actually touch the chips with my fingers; I just tilt the bag into my mouth. And I guarantee Cookie Monster would do the same thing if he were into chips instead of cookies.

The machine measures 15 cm x 11 cm (6″ x 4.3″) and sprays an ultra-fine mist of atomized alcohol inside when a finger is detected. Although I doubt it can differentiate between a finger and anything else, so don’t get any ideas. Unfortunately for anybody seriously interested in one, only five are being made, and they’re all being awarded through a lottery held by Lay’s in Japan. I’m already applying for residency.

Alternatively, clean your fingers with a travel-size bottle of hand sanitizer after chipping like a normal person who doesn’t have an automated Finger Washer. That’s what I would do if I ever touched the chips instead of just pouring them into my mouth from the bag. I’ve actually saved myself time and money, if you think about it. Those seconds and pennies add up.

[via OddityCentral]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires