Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

3D Printed LEGO Minifig Head Organizers

Designed and 3D printed by Etsy shop MomLifeIn3D, these LEGO minifig head organizers each store up to 100 heads, so you can keep your LEGO domes easily identifiable and accessible. Gone are the days of sifting through buckets of brains trying to find the specific head you’re looking for.

Each head organizer has ten slots holding ten heads each, and they’re available as single organizers for $8, or as two packs for $20. That’s a savings of negative $4! Admittedly, I have to admire the unorthodox pricing scheme. Want more, pay extra – I like it!

Now if they just made organizers for ALL my LEGO pieces maybe they wouldn’t just be strewn across my living room floor like a minefield. Sure I could put them in plastic bins, but then there would be no risk of making multiple midnight snack runs in the dark. And, without that fear of pain, my diet would be ruined.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires