Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

SEGA Genesis Plush Console: Genesis Does What Nintendon’t!

Made and sold by Kidrobot (which has been responsible for taking hundreds if not thousands of my dollars over the years), this $30 SEGA Genesis Gaming Console 12″ Interactive Plush features a soft likeness of the 1988 gaming system, complete with a detachable controller and removable Sonic the Hedgehog game cartridge. How about that! Now all I need is a plush television to complete my make-believe gaming session.

Can you use it as a pillow? Sure! Can you use it as a kid’s booster seat in the car? No. Now I’m not sure who needs to hear this, but you also shouldn’t use it as a hot plate because my soup is still cold. Maybe if I take out the cartridge and try blowing on it first…

I have fond memories of playing SEGA Genesis growing up. I also have unfond memories of accidentally plugging the SEGA CD’s power supply into the wrong port and killing it. Of course, I never told my parents that; I just pretended it stopped working, and they eventually bought a new one. Whew — thanks for letting me finally get that off my chest; it’s really been weighing on me the past 30 years.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires