Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

A $310,000 Fully Autonomous Robotic Massage Machine

Do you have a knot in your back? Do you trust a robot to massage it out without snapping your neck in the process? If you do, you’re in luck, thanks to Massage Robotics’ MR-01, a $310,000 fully autonomous massage robot with two 6-axis collaborative robotic arms that operate using cloud artificial intelligence. Plus you can close your eyes and pretend Doctor Octopus is giving you a back rub!

Utilizing natural language processing, you can control the robot’s motion and force via voice command, and its machine learning capabilities can recommend personalized massage routines. Alternatively, you can create your own routine, or try one shared by your doctor, a celebrity (hooray?), or your friends through the device’s mobile app. Honestly, I’m not particular, I just want one that doesn’t cause permanent injury or death.

But what about the hot stones and massage oils? Those are the best parts of a massage. Besides, I’m trying to unwind and relax during a spa day, not constantly wonder if my robotic masseuse is going to catch me off guard and plug me into the Matrix. Which, if I’m being perfectly honest, I would provide very little processing power for anyway.

[via Mashable]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires