Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Nyangaroo Gamer Hoodie Has a Pouch for Your Cat

Gaming: it’s more fun with a partner, even if that partner is a cat. And to encourage co-op feline gaming, Japanese gaming furniture manufacturer Bauhutte has created this Nyangaroo (nyan:’meow’, plus kangaroo) hoodie featuring a pouch for your cat to hang out in while you mash buttons and curse at the screen. Available from the Japan Trend Shop, it’s the perfect gift for the cat-loving gamer in your life. Don’t have a cat-loving gamer in your life? Just buy one for yourself and fill the pouch with snacks.

The hoodie comes in three sizes fitting most gamers between 5′ and 6′ tall, and features cat ears sewn onto the hood, paw prints sewn onto the cuffs, and an integrated cat pouch with fluffy lining, cushioned bottom, and double zipper and cord stopper. Shoot, if they made one big enough to fit a human I’d let you take me with you anywhere.

I’m pretty sure I speak for everyone here when I say thank goodness they finally made a gamer-specific cat pouch hoodie. And here I’ve just been gaming in my regular, everyday wear cat pouch hoodie! What a complete fool I’ve been. You won’t tell anybody, will you? You have to promise me.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires