Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Gunpowder Powered Nutcracker Cracks Even The Stubbornest Nuts

Cracking nuts while sipping cocktails and making small talk with relatives: it’s a timeless holiday tradition. But what about those stubborn nuts that refuse to crack so easily – what about them? I’m looking at you, macadamias! Well, engineer Shane Wighton of YouTube channel Stuff Made Here has just the thing for those nuts: an explosive nutcracker powered by up to four maximum power firearm blanks. Nuts, prepare to be shell-shocked!

The world’s strongest nutcracker has a steel piston that fires upward with an acceleration of around 18,000 G’s to make sure that no nut is left uncracked. As a matter of fact, it won’t just crack nuts, it’ll obliterate them, and you’ll probably be picking pieces of shell out of your living room walls for many Christmases to come.

Shane stresses in the video that you should not try this at home, which is like issuing me a personal challenge. I mean he might as well have insulted my family and slapped me in the face with his glove with the whole town watching because I am definitely about to seriously injure myself trying this at home.

[via The Awesomer]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires