Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Classic Novel And Punny Title Wooden Book Coasters: Jurassic Perk

Let’s face it, a good book and a nice cup of coffee or tea go together like peanut butter and bananas. But where do you rest your beverage? Personally, I rest mine on my open laptop because I like to live dangerously. But maybe you’re more cautious; maybe you need these classic novel or punny title wooden book coasters made and sold by Etsy shop Cutting Boredom. Me? I need a new laptop.

Made from reclaimed wood, the coasters are available in 20 different classic literature titles (see above) and 15 different tea/coffee/booze related punny titles (see below). They start at two for $20 and get cheaper the more you buy. I’m going to buy all 35 of them so I can use a different coaster every day of the month like I imagine rich people do.

I love reading. I also love coffee. As a matter of fact a few weeks ago I ordered one of everything at Starbucks and I still haven’t run out of energy. Or slept. Or been able to read because my hands are too jittery to hold a book steady. I’m starting to think the eventual crash is going to be a real doozy.

[via The Awesomer]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires