Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Plush COVID Christmas Ornaments are a Real Product That Exists

Because nothing says Christmas 2021 like COVID, GIANTmicrobes is selling this four-pack of plush microbial COVID inspired Christmas Ornaments for $25. However, I think it goes without saying, I doubt COVID is actually on anybody’s Christmas list this year.

The four-pack includes COVID-19 with fuzzy Santa hat, an antibody in forest greens and candy cane, a white blood cell dressed as a snowman with top hat and carrot nose, and a COVID-19 vaccine with snowflakes and Christmas lights embroidery. That’s just really weird, especially for anybody who doesn’t have a microbe or disease-themed Christmas tree, which is everybody.

I only hope Santa doesn’t plan on dishing out COVID for people on his naughty list this year. That would be wrong. Even more wrong than the year he gave me tetanus. Big deal, so I set up a couple of booby traps, I was a child! Fine, it was last year. I just wanted a Playstation 5 so bad!

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires