Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Holographic Pants: A Vision of the Future

You know what your closet has been missing? Holographic pants. My closet? My closet is missing a door. And while Düsseldorf, Germany-based Etsy seller ReflectiveClo might not be able to help me; they can help you with these iridescent “holographic” pants that appear to bend space-time in bright light. I can imagine myself getting sucked into a wormhole my pants accidentally created.

Created using ReflectiveClo’s self-developed material, the $79 pants are “one-of-a-kind and so comfortable you will want to wear them all the time no matter the occasion.” Hmmm – no matter the occasion, you say? A wedding? Why not! A funeral? They could always use some brightening up anyways.

Pants not your thing? Mine either! I hate wearing those things. Thankfully, they also sell shorts, jackets, tracksuits, hats, bikinis, and even dog coats made out of the same material. I’m going to be shining so bright I’ll be visible from space. Take me with you, aliens – please!

[via ThisIsWhyImBroke]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires