Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Giant Bear Statue with Paw Seat: For Your (Man) Cave

Let’s face it: no respectable man cave is complete without a giant bear statue. And thank goodness purveyor of the entirely unnecessary Design Toscano is here to provide us with one. I can already imagine Papa Bear of the Three Little Bears demanding royalties for the use of his likeness.

Available from The Home Depot for the almost hard-to-believe low price of $4,554, the statue measures 89″ tall and features a raised paw and lap that can be used as seating. Crazy, I just came to Home Depot for a socket wrench and left with a bear! My wife is going to kill me.

Are you thinking what I’m thinking? If it’s ‘this will do just fine as a babysitter for my young children,’ then you are! Sure the initial investment is pretty steep, but then no more shelling out $50 for a sitter every date night. It’ll pay for itself in only 91 dates! This might actually be the best idea I’ve ever had.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires