Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

LEGO Super Mario Piranha Plant Set: Feed Me, Mario!

Scheduled for release on November 6th in time for Christmas (how convenient), the latest Super Mario LEGO set will be this 540-piece Piranha Plant. And, unlike some of the other recent Super Mario LEGO sets, this one will be reasonably priced at just $60. That’s a relief because I stand almost no chance of getting anything on my Christmas list over $75.

The finished Piranha Plant measures just over 9″ tall, 4″ wide, and 6.5″ deep and has posable leaves, a stalk, a head, and a mouth. Am I going to pose mine eating a bunch of Star Wars minifigs as a stand-in for a Sarlaac Pit? I thought that was the whole point.

I suspect this plant will be under a LOT of Christmas trees this year. Honestly, I’m a little surprised the set doesn’t come with ornaments and a removable Santa hat. I guess LEGO didn’t want to make their holiday cash grab too obvious. I’m on to you! Now, take my money.

[via Kotaku]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires